Setting lever

28 January 2011
The problem was that the setting lever still allowed the winding stem to move in and out, and I wrote earlier that it needed an additional screw to hold it still. This is how I've solved it.
I started with taking away the ring on the setting lever screw, this turns it into a guide pin. I wanted to keep the screw head, otherwise there would be a hole on the frontside and that wouldn't look nice. The picture shows an original screw and my "guide pin screw".



I removed the pin for the setting lever spring then drilled a hole (1.1mm) in the setting lever after de-hardening it.


This is how my new setting lever looks now.



I drilled a hole in the main plate and threaded for M1.



I can now loosen the setting lever from the new backside.

No comments:

Post a Comment